Preschool parties are something I discovered this year after sending Roo to preschool three days a week. Every holiday, the class holds a party and the parents provide a snack, crafts, games, and a treat bag to store the goodies in.
I volunteered for the Halloween party and couldn’t help but come for the Christmas party too. I’ll probably add my name to the list this year, because there are just too many cute ideas for a Valentine’s Day preschool party.
Valentine’s Day crafts for a Preschool Party are super fun. Valentine’s Day is the next big holiday after the thrill of Christmas, so it is a favorite for my preschooler. Here are some Valentine’s Day crafts and activities for your preschooler in case you are in charge of the preschool party this year!
Valentine’s Day Preschool Party Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Crafts for Preschool
- Treat bags, perfect for Preschool parties!
- Cardboard heart collage is the perfect Valentine’s Day craft for little hands
- These Paper Plate Hearts are made with colorful yarn, so cute!
- Put your old salad spinner to use with this Valentine’s Day process art.
- Cardboard heart wrapped in yarn is too adorable.
- Use conversation hearts for this Valentine’s Day Frame.
- Pretty printable Valentine’s Day bookmarks
- Make a Tic-Tac-Toe game for a Valentine’s Day game
If your kids aren’t in preschool, maybe you can still have a Valentine’s Day party with these fun ideas? Let me know what you do with your family for Valentine’s Day, I’d really love to know!